Employment Solicitors for Employees
Justin King Law advice on
- Settlement Agreements, negotiate exit packages and/or Termination of Employment
- Contractual documentation and remuneration packages prior to your taking on a new role
- Redundancy/Business Transfer
- Defend all forms of employment litigations
We supports equity and fair business in the workplace and act for employees to protect their interests. Being unhappy at work can lead to stress related conditions; negatively affecting your personal life. It is possible to assert your rights with your employer in a constructive and non-confrontational manner that will resolve the problem.
We can write to your employer on your behalf or we can write the letter for you to send to your employer in your own name; to negotiate and agree a settlement. If you decide you want a tribunal to hear your claim, or to defend a claim brought against you by your employer, our employment solicitors will represent you.
We represent employees at the Employment Tribunal and at the County Court in disputes over employment contracts and for claims against employers.
We provide practical advice on employment related issues such as:
- Settlement (Compromise) Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Representation at an Employment Tribunal
- Employment documentation
- Restrictive Convenants